Aisle Do!

This the blog of a professional wedding photographer based in Dublin, Ireland.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Quaiche and easy gifts....

I got a gift from a client recently and on the label saw this website address and was hugely impressed with it's range of gifts - who wouldn't be up and jumping around after one of those A Get Well Soon Gift Packs????

Under "Weddings" they sell a Sterling Silver Large Quaiche Bowl with Celtic Handles for €520.00 (€429.75 ex. VAT), while its supposed to be a Scottish drinking bowl - I have my doubts with that "Quaiche" bit - it looks suspect..... I doubt too many homes are so incomplete that they need one either.

I figure if you're thinking flowers for someone who really doesn't "do" flowers - say just the Dad - a Coffee Brewer's Basket for €42 is probably certain to hit the right spot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home