Aisle Do!

This the blog of a professional wedding photographer based in Dublin, Ireland.

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Bubblycious....


Veuve Clicquot, Yellow Label NV| €42.00
Style: Dry White
Origin: France - Champagnes & Sparkling
Drink with: Smoked Salmon, Aperitif, special occasions
I really think this is nicest Champagne I've had; it has, according to the experts, "Intense, fruity nose, fine mousse, flowery, fresh and lively with great balance and length. Superb aperitif."

I've got to agree with the motto of Madame Clicquot - "One quality - the finest!" and you can actually taste it. The idea remains at the very heart of everything in the company today - like mine! I really recommend "On the Grapevine" in Booterstown, it's very handy to me and tell Bill - Roslyn sent you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home