Aisle Do!

This the blog of a professional wedding photographer based in Dublin, Ireland.

Monday, February 19, 2007

For the smaller Bridesmaid...

You may be surprised but not every bridesmaid is a jaded socialite, living a life of endless Redbull and vodkas in Night Clubs. Some face a day in school in the morning and still have to do homework in the evening.... wearing the gúna álainn may be a whole new experience!

So why not encourage her to record her own big day?

Without Bigging Up "Something Original" too much, (tel 01-2887236) in the Stillorgan Shopping Centre - they are selling "This is my Day as a Bridesmaid Playbook" which is fabulous - it is a pack with a small photo album, a reusable camera with flash (ok, I accept it IS creating competition for me but I think I can handle it....) and the album allows the owner to document their own day.

The best part is the warning sticker on the outside "Please note, that these packs are not intended for unsupervised use." A message that has me completely baffled.... What can this mean????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home