Aisle Do!

This the blog of a professional wedding photographer based in Dublin, Ireland.

Thursday, January 25, 2007

You nose it'll be great...

According to the Guardian in the UK, 50%of brides would consider plastic surgery before their wedding... They are not alone a lot of people apparently are looking for a surgeon to perform a nip, a tuck or more before taking that walk down the aisle. Cosmetic surgeons and others report seeing many more wedding party members seeking procedures before the nuptials.

This bride, "R.L",. shopped around among surgeons for some pre-wedding surgery by reading doctors' websites for information about their training and background,. She then ventured to face-to-face interviews of three. Like picking her photographer or florist; one in particular impressed her with price, training, patient testimonials and a warm beside manner. "My nose was an absolute atrocity," says R.L., who works in marketing in New York City and just married a graphic artist.

"I knew I had to get it right this time," R.L. says. "When I went in for surgery, my nose was twisted, and the left side was collapsed so badly, I could not breathe through it. In the past, when a picture was taken, I made sure the photographer was far off or that only my good side was pictured. Once my nose was finally straightened, I couldn't believe I had been walking around so long, looking that badly." I suppose relying on a good photographer sometimes isn't enough for some people! [details]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home