Aisle Do!

This the blog of a professional wedding photographer based in Dublin, Ireland.

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

The top 10 avoidable first dance tunes....

According to Askmen the following songs are to be avoided as your first dance and, to be honest I'd agree with the choice they may be romantic classics but there are plenty more to choose from.... unless of course one of them is "your Song" and if it is - definitely use it! After all its your wedding!

Here is the suggested songs to avoid:

1. My Heart Will Go On - Celine Dion
2. I Will Always Love You - Whitney Houston
3. (Everything I Do) I Do It For You - Bryan Adams
4. You Are So Beautiful - - Joe Cocker
5. Back At One - - Brian McKnight
6. Wicked Game - Chris Isaac
7. This I Promise You - - ‘N Sync
8. Without You - Mariah Carey
9. Against All Odds - Phil Collins
10. Every Breath You Take - The Police

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home