Aisle Do!

This the blog of a professional wedding photographer based in Dublin, Ireland.

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Feeling Geeky?

I've been very busy for the last few weeks, since it was "wedding season" and so I've been going to weddings... and I'll be sharing some insights again now it has slowed down again!

The geeky bit is that I've also been doing up my new website and to be honest it was a much bigger task than I'd envisaged. However I can now confirm - officially - yes, I take a lot of pictures at weddings!

So I thought why not start again by showing you a chocolate wedding cake - not just one but three, dark, milk and white. Then I thought maybe someone wants to make their own geeky ones and were looking for inspiration - so here is the appliance of science.

And for the chocolate loving Dr Who fan in your life you could conjure up this one....

Finally, this summer I've also built a whole portrait studio in my garden which I like to call "The White House". It is completely state of the art (maybe a bit future proofed too) as it has a full ceiling mounted lighting rig, with 7 floating rails, a motor winding background unit and - oh yes! It has it's own vacuum cleaning robot.... watch the video it is nearly as good as seeing him in action!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home