Aisle Do!

This the blog of a professional wedding photographer based in Dublin, Ireland.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Who am I?

After working for a couple of years in an office job, I was contracted by Independent Newspapers to photograph cars for their advertising section. I soon realized that there was more to this "photography" than I thought, so I went back to college and got a Diploma. When I graduated I was awarded the Lady Ross medal for my course work - I'm not boasting, it certainly didn't come naturally to me - I had to work very hard at it but this was reflected in being first in my class for each of the three years of the course.

I have added to my client base, widened my areas of photography and I've invested in a large, 2000sq ft digital studio premises in South Dublin (www.roslynstudio.com)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home