Aisle Do!

This the blog of a professional wedding photographer based in Dublin, Ireland.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Aisle Do!

Yes, this is the main text of my quarterly newsletter. I thought it was about time I shared my views on Weddings, Wedding Fashions and bridal stuff in general. As people are getting older when they marry, there is less guidance available and parental input which places more stress and pressure on modern brides.

Being a wedding photographer I get to go to more weddings in a year than most people do in a Lifetime. So I have developed some "opinions", these may be strongly held opinions, but nonetheless as opinions from an experienced wedding goer I feel these should be shared - if only to help Brides avoid the traps that I've seen close on the innocent and unwary brides I've worked with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home