Aisle Do!

This the blog of a professional wedding photographer based in Dublin, Ireland.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Frankly Fantastic!

Hello Dolly! Call me irresponsible I've seen Sean Hession "do" Frank Sinatra for about 7 or 8 years - in that time I've seen and most importantly heard him, In the still of the night at corporate functions, weddings and in concerts from the National Concert Hall to a "Late Nite" spot at Reynards night club when it was just a smoky den of Jazz fiends....

With the end of the Summer Wind, Autumn leaves; it's a good time to catch him in concert as he is THE MAN when it comes to entertaining all age groups and at all occasions including Love and Marriage - accessible, enjoyable and he always sounds great singing from his huge range of Sinatra classics. Indeed, I've worked with him in a few advertising campaigns (he was the voice of Finches Orange "You've got me under your skin" to being the front man in a series of Lotto Adverts singing in Croke Park...).

So get out to see him and meet some Strangers in the night - because It had to be you! ..... And it's all here, so go My way!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home