Aisle Do!

This the blog of a professional wedding photographer based in Dublin, Ireland.

Monday, October 02, 2006

Coo Coo Cool....

They're Doves Ma! Uncle Franks pigeons aren't white.... When I was at the RDS Wedding Fair, I met Steve from Lovey Dovey Ireland at his stand... not to ruffle his feathers, I should say he cooed softly from his lofty perch. But no; he gave me a card and let me sneak a beak inside the white, heart shaped Dove basket (yes, it fitted the bill and no need for an extra wing) while he told me about his service.

The firm has a flock of special homing white Doves, trained and ready to fly. Depending on the package chosen, these white Doves are released in various numbers to return to their Dovecote. I have only two practical comments; they only fly away once - so make sure to tell your photographer where and when they will be released, so the camera will be ready.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home